You know how it's 99% disgusting to throw-up? It stinks, burns, splashes everywhere, makes your eyes water, and cramps up your stomach muscles. BUT, there is the 1%. That far corner of your mind that you don't want to admit is there in the middle of your five alarm fire of hot mess. It is the part that is enjoying the vomiting process. Hopefully, my blog is that 1% .

Friday, June 11, 2010

SHIT THAT JEN HAS SAID THAT MADE ME ORGASM INSTANTLY:

Hey stop stopping and stop acting stupid.

You know I hate to get wet.

Greg, can you open this?

You better make it quick.

No you can’t put your finger there.

Get off my hair asshole

I feel sick.

Do you wanna get something to eat?

I had a feeling you would try something stupid.

Okay but don’t talk, your breath stinks.

That hurts.

Did you just call me “John”?

I’m really full.

Fine, I’ll grab your nuts.

Hurry up!

No comments:

Post a Comment