You know how it's 99% disgusting to throw-up? It stinks, burns, splashes everywhere, makes your eyes water, and cramps up your stomach muscles. BUT, there is the 1%. That far corner of your mind that you don't want to admit is there in the middle of your five alarm fire of hot mess. It is the part that is enjoying the vomiting process. Hopefully, my blog is that 1% .

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Unfunny

Remember The Swimmer (http://shortstoryclassics.50megs.com/cheeverswimmer.html)? I think I might be turning into Neddy swimming my way back home. Mental illness notwithstanding, I really am sick of cookie cutter culture like Kurt Cobain was sick of cookie cutter song structure. There’s so much new technology and I‘m so back-dated on futureshock that I suffer from pastshock. It’s not that I feel I’m missing out so much as I don’t care. Is it good for anxiety to transform into apathy? Guess I’ll probably live longer.

1 comment:

  1. Personnaly, i think you have a lot of talent. You should consider writing a novel having it published. Funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete