You know how it's 99% disgusting to throw-up? It stinks, burns, splashes everywhere, makes your eyes water, and cramps up your stomach muscles. BUT, there is the 1%. That far corner of your mind that you don't want to admit is there in the middle of your five alarm fire of hot mess. It is the part that is enjoying the vomiting process. Hopefully, my blog is that 1% .

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sorry Marc!

J.to the Lo July 4, 2011 8:25PM

Fucking douche thinks he can make it all up to me with sparklers and piccolo petes. I NeeD u GReggy!

J. to the Lo July 4, 2011 11:13 PM

Now he thinks he can serenade me while we're in line at Jack in the Box. He really knows how to treat a lady. Rescue me in your big jewy arms my Greg

J. to the Lo July 5, 2011 2:57 AM

So he puts on some uglyass skyblue Guayabera shirt that he thinks makes him look like Scarface and told me to pee on him. Fucking troll. 143

J. to the Lo July 10, 2011 11:35 AM

I seriously can't take it any longer. Did you know his music is total shit? plus he told me that I can't talk to STyler anymorre unless I'm working? I'm like what? NO! Did your swelling go down? Tell Mr.Man that I'll make it all better XO!

J. to the Lo July 12, 2011 4:22 AM

Greggg I can't believe how you make me feel. I just keep looking between my legs and pretending you are still there. btw, I <3 your bald spot

J. to the Lo July 12, 2011 4:23 AM

Oh yeah, Dumbass McGee forgot to flush his baby M.A. in the toilet.

J. to the Lo July 14, 2011 12:00 PM

I just ordered a footlong at Subway...thinking of you!! XOXOXO JL

J to the Lo July 14, 2011 2:15 PM

So M.A. sends me a text saying he feels a distance falling between us but I had to read it like 50 times because he even types in a Puerto Rican accent (and you know I'm PR too!) Fuck that puto. Can't wait to see you again.

J. to the Lo July 14, 2011 2:15 PM

Greg, I know people think my ass is perfect but your's makes mine look like a dude's.

J. to the Lo July 14, 2011 11:40 PM

I'm sooooo over this shit Greg. He's taken me for granted for the last time. I can't believe he forgot my cousin Maria's quinceanera (I'm kinda glad...he looks so gay when he sings anyways).

J. to the Lo July 14, 2011 3:33 AM

He finally got home reeking like cheap hookers and tried to cover it up with old spice. Can I move in tomorrow?

You guys know the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment